CMX PA System procurement
CMX PA System procurement
Good Day!
I am writing this blog to share myauza8@t experience in one of my projects. +%/7/52@@:45
I am a Computer Engineer and a professor at University of San Agustin since 2000. I work part-time as a Contractor of Auxiliary devices installation (i.e. CCTV System installation, PA System,). I choose this part-time business because my peers are mostly Engineers from the University aand they are also ebgaged in Construction business as Engineers and Contractors.
Recently, I have proposed a project for Philippine National Police Regional Office 6 a Public Address System.
Initially, I have drafted an Analog PA System as a solution.
My Solution, In order to maximize the their newly isntalled Fiber Optic backbone in the office, I decided to revise my proposal to an IP based PA System. I searched the net and come up with this:
Next step, is to select Brand and supplier of the said system. I contacted my previous supplier *Technologies Inc. and PDX Technologies. PDX gave me a quotation through my former student Mr. #. Since I change the system I have to check the approved budget from my previous proposal and it showed that the price diffrence is small, meaning, profit will be minimal if not breakeven.
Then another search is done. Until a message from my previous inquiry popup. USTDI
Theres an improvement on the difference with their quotation. I am now finalizing my budget but their sales seems not to be responsive. And I feel that it lacks effort on reaching its client. I think it would be better if they can ask for projects background and give comments on its technicall Just Saying. Thank You Anyway. I did not pursue the order because of the delivery terms which is 40 to 90 daysa upon the receipt of 50% downpayment. this means that the client would have to wait and I cant afford it unless I have no other option.
I did not stop searching until I stumbled on Shopee's platform. I tried searching the keyword "CMX Audio" and there results came. I saw Horn speaker
For only P2308, I saved much from P4500. I ordered 12 of this.
Then I searched for their other products and I found this:
Thanks Smarter.com .ph Inc from Shopee. Not only for a good price but also for the COD option.
"GRET DEAL!"


Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento