Analog v.s. IP CCTV System
As a CCTV installer, I usually get questions on what the difference is between the IP CCTV and Analog CCTV Systems. Well I first go with price, I feel how clients would feel on investing on their security. Putting my self on their shoes, I want a reliable system, a system that can serve its ultimate purpose. Hence below are the factors I can think worth comparing between these two systems.
From this list, I think the last one is often neglected yet every important factor to consider. Most clients would not consider the value of having a reliable support and maintenance to the system. On some government projects they often don't allocate recurring budget for the maintenance of their system. That when incidents happens, they would simply the camera is down or the whole system is not working.
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento